We believe in whole health
At any life stage we integrate body, mind, and heart by providing primary care, dental care, behavioral health, and social services through a relationship that welcomes, strengthens, and helps our community soar. As a Patient-Centered Medical Home, we offer an inclusive approach to providing healthcare services that reflect the cultures, values, and needs of the individuals we serve.
Lancaster Health Center’s Family-Centered Maternity Care & Women’s Health services are led by our progressive and experienced team of providers. Our care teams provide a full-range of healthcare, education, and counseling during the many ages and stages of a woman’s life, and throughout the growth of their families.
To schedule a same day or same week in-person or telehealth appointment at one of our locations, please call 717-299-6371. For urgent medical concerns after hours, call 717-299-6371 to speak with an on-call provider. In case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
- Please let us know if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, or loss of taste or smell, and if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past month, or have been in close contact with or live with someone who has COVID-19.
- If you have an in-person sick appointment scheduled, please come to the appointment by yourself.
Premier Prenatal Program
Our Premier Prenatal Program provides comprehensive services beginning from preconception care continuing through post-delivery. Our providers partner with Lancaster General Health Physicians at Women & Babies Hospital to provide calming, comfortable, full-scope maternity care. The program is flexible and individually tailored to your needs. Parents and parents-to-be will benefit from:
- Preconception counseling
- Referrals for genetic counseling and evaluation
- Infertility counseling and care
- On-site consultation with obstetrician/gynecologist (when necessary)
- Primary and prenatal care
- High risk prenatal care
- Prenatal care coordination
- Childbirth education offered individually or through CenteringPregnancy® Wellness Circles
- Dental care
- Nutrition counseling
- Behavioral healthcare
- Postpartum care & lactation counseling
- Family planning
Our providers care deeply about women’s wellness and peace of mind by focusing on patient-centered education and care. We provide services and education through the different stages of a woman’s life:
- Cervical (PAP) screenings with abnormal PAP follow-up and colposcopy
- Evaluation and treatment of gynecological health issues
- Breast cancer screening and mammogram referral
- Colorectal screening and colonoscopy referral
- Referrals for nutrition care
- Sexually Transmitted Infection education and testing
- Full-scope family planning services and child spacing counseling
- Menopause education and care (pre-menopause and post-menopause)
- Many free or low cost gynecological services for women who qualify
Our family-centered care team ensures that you and your family are healthy and supported throughout your child’s growth and development by offering:
- Well Child consultations offered individually or through CenteringParenting® Wellness Circles
- Development screenings
- Nutrition education
- Referrals for specialized parenting programs in Lancaster County
-CURRENTLY NOT OFFERED IN-PERSON-
Wellness Circles individual care, group education, and peer support for women’s health, parents-to-be, and parents and their babies.
For more information, or to schedule a Wellness Circle session, please contact our Wellness Circle Coordinator at 717-299-6372 ext. 11210.
The STEM Starts Now Digital Program starts at birth to give parents support, resources, and education.
STEM Starts Now is committed to help parents give their babies the best start possible. Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math learning starts at birth. STEM Starts Now will show you how!*
*All Lancaster Health Center patients can sign up here for a free subscription using discount code lhc2019.