Lancaster Health Center charges fees for the healthcare services we provide. There are numerous payment methods that assure services are affordable. We care for patients with no insurance, commercial insurance, Medical Assistance/Medicaid, or Medicare.*
*Patients qualify for Medical Assistance and Marketplace Insurance if they meet income, resource, and other eligibility requirements. For assistance with enrollment in Marketplace Insurance, Medicaid, and CHIP, please call our Outreach and Enrollment department at 717-299-6371.
Lancaster Health Center is a Participating Provider with:
- Amerihealth VIP
- Freedom Blue
- Geisinger Health
- Gateway Medicare Assured
- Cigna HealthSpring (formerly Bravo)
- Amerihealth Caritas of PA
- Gateway Health Plan
- UPMC for You
- United Healthcare Community Plan for Families
- Aetna Better Health
- Capital Blue Cross
- Health America/Health Assurance
- TRICARE & United Concordia
If you are not sure if your insurance covers our services, please contact us to speak with our Billing Department at 717-299-6371.
Sliding Fee Program
Lancaster Health Center provides healthcare services to all, regardless of one’s ability to pay. Our Sliding Fee Program offers a discounted rate on medical and dental services offered at our facilities based on household income and size. To qualify for this program you must call for an appointment to meet with a Patient Benefit Coordinator at 717-299-6371.
Please bring the following:
- Proof of identification: Photo ID such as driver’s license, state ID, passport, or I94 form for all adults living in the house
- Proof of identification: Photo ID or medical insurance card/s for all children living in the house
- Proof of everyone’s income living in the house
- Utility bill (UGI, PPL, or cable) for verification of address
- 1040 form (income tax return)
- 2-4 most recent pay stubs (2 pay stubs if paid bi-weekly, 4 pay stubs if paid weekly)
- Letter/record of employer that includes the address and phone number of the company
- Proof of unemployment benefits
- Award letter from SSI/SSD benefits
- Letter of denial from Department of Public Welfare
- Proof of assistance from another non-profit organization [501c (3)] such as a Church, United Way Organization, etc.